Saturday 19 May 2007

“Love and stoplights can be cruel.” (Sesame Street)

*whew*

Been a tough week.

I am in that temper that if I were under water I would scarcely kick to come to the top. – John Keats

But then...

I haven't taken an overdose of sleeping pills and called my agent. I haven't been in jail, and I don't go running to my psychiatrist every two minutes. That's something of an accomplishment these days. – Ava Gardner


Yes, I must remind myself that it could've been a worse week. I must be positive.

Sometimes I get the feeling the whole world is against me, but deep down I know that's not true. Some smaller countries are neutral. (Robert Orben)


And, I ought to remember...

Brain cells create ideas.

Stress kills brain cells.

Stress is not a good idea. – Richard Saunders.


But, my brain cells, tragically, are very much deceased. Hence my need to use the quotations of others' in this post until my cognitive abilities revive themselves.


Never be afraid to laugh at yourself. After all, you could be missing out on the joke of the century." - Dame Edna Everage