Tuesday 15 May 2007

Bob has a Black Soul*



*(and I don’t mean in a James Brown, ‘get up, get on up’ funky kinda way; I mean in a ‘get down and stay down or I’ll cut your nuts off’ kinda way.)

I’ve had a hard day.


Some Zimbabwean Government officials came over to my house earlier and bashed me about the head for being racist.

Apparently my earlier portrayal of Robert Mugabe as laughing in an “evil, woo-har-har-haa” manner was a despicable and flagrant display of typical Aussie racism.

I said, ‘No, you’ve got it all wrong! If Bob was a white guy we’d be much meaner to him, cause then we wouldn’t have to worry about being labelled as racist!’

They promptly biffed me round the head a bit more.

Then they burnt my veggie patch, kicked the cat (the neighbour’s thank goodness), and left.



*sigh*