Tuesday 8 September 2009

I'm not dead... (although, is kinda hard to be sure...)

Good grief. It's been so long since I had my computer on it's barely working with the sudden shock of it all. Hopefully I'll be able to post this though... (and if you're reading this then things must have gone ok).

Forgive my absence from blogging of late. I've been quite under the weather and am still pretty much so. The most amusing symptom has been an impressive degree of vertigo. Sometimes I'm shuffling around the house barely upright in my effort not to suddenly topple over the dizziness is so overpowering. Yesterday, as I was shuffling along the hall, slightly stooped and with my head tilted a little to the side (as that's where it was least likely to induce the house to spin about), I realized I must have looked like Dustin Hoffman's character in Rainman.

More profoundly, I've seen that it's a blessing I'm not Wonder Woman... I'd never be able to get changed! I'd be only partway into my spinning before I'd topple over, and God only knows what kind of mess I would be clothed in... or, more to the point, wouldn't be.

Yes, when everything really sucks, it's good to count your blessings.




(Oh. Did I mention I have a slight fever? Ah, who am I kidding. I was this nutty before.)