Wednesday 19 September 2007

I love ALL of me(s)!!!

I heart Tori Amos.









Although she's a 'strange little girl'.

I'll admit I understand about having different personalities or aspects of oneself...

Tori Amos is in the country touring her latest album American Doll Posse. She explained to Robbie that the posse is a group of characters she uses to show all the sides of herself.

"This is about, to me, performance art. They have their own stories and they have their own songs. And they have their own life. They're different people."


While Tori does play all her live shows as herself, each night she begins with an opening set performed by one of the other women.


So who was invited on stage to open the first show of the Australia tour?


"Santa, she's a tart. Husband loves her. Santa's a party."



...it's just that I wouldn't name them.














Although, the wigs would be fun...


Plus, seriously, it is just 'performance art' and it really does sound like 'a party'...


Hmmm, what do you think of the name Eleanor...