Friday 29 June 2007

Still Quizzical - Which Feminist Icon are You?

Frida Kahlo!
Well now, this is much better! A quiz result I'm rather pleased with.

I greatly admire Frida Kahlo (as you may have guessed). However, "openly bisexual tendencies" is a bit off the mark. Well, way off the mark (unfortunate as that sometimes seems to be). Otherwise, I concur with most of the description.
Although, sleeping with Trotsky - I recall he was of a mature age at the time he visited her and Diego (with his wife!) so... yes, that's quite likely. (When I was 26 I dated a guy twice my age... but I'm not about to do that again. Especially as today's calculations would = 66. Older than my dad!)

Thanks to Hoyden About Town for the quiz link. BTW guys can do the quiz too (there is a male on the list of results and of course some of the womyn/women are tougher than most blokes anyway!).


Which Western feminist icon are you?

You are Frida Kahlo! You are an artistic, passionate, vulnerable person, with openly bisexual tendancies and were the first womyn to have her own gallery show in Mexico. You slept with ... Trotsky?
Take this quiz!


Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code