Thursday 14 June 2007

I'm really Wonder Woman actually

Your results: You are Supergirl

Lean, muscular and feminine.
Honest and a defender of the innocent.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

87% Supergirl AND 87% Wonder Woman
85% Superman ...
60% Catwoman

Silly quiz. The description's remarkably apt - well, 'muscular' is somewhat hyperbolic - but I would have much preferred a pic of Wonder Woman!
Although, apart from the hair colour, this is exactly what I look like when in a foul mood... - or when someone gropes me at the pub - flames optional.

And only 60% on Catwoman. *sigh* Told you I'm too nice... I want to be more Catwoman-ish!!! She gets to wear the slinky black stuff and say profound things, like... 'meow'.


P.S. Do you think it's of concern I'm scarily close to being Superman? (I knew I should have lied and said 'no' to the 'Do you wear your underwear on the outside?' question.)


Hat tip (in return) to Saint in a Straitjacket; and zee Man About Town (sorry to add to the ubiquity of hero posts, but I'm busy procrastinating here so it's important).