Saturday 5 May 2007

Greetings!

Well, here we are then. Not much to see here yet but I'm in no rush, are you?

It will be interesting, for me at least (I have low expectations for the rest of you I'm afraid), to see how this blog progresses. I expect it will be rather haphazard and a bit of a hodgepodge of postings to start with. Never mind. It will get there in the end. But where? I do not know... and if it doesn't, then I shall put it out of its misery. Poor baby blog - I hope you grow and prosper and are nourished by much good will and endless introspections, ramblings, articles of interest, souvenirs of Eleanor's random readings and (unfortunate, but sure to be true) many mindless ravings...

I would tell you more about me. But really, what's the point? We both know you're rather bored already, and really of course I'm just likely to lie. And what's the fun of that?
Well, probably quite a lot of fun! But I'm none too good at lying so I will leave it to the experts.

Instead I shall now put up my feet, peruse the national broadsheet, and have a nice cup of tea.