Friday 10 July 2009

Picture It Meme

I hath been inspired to create a meme.

You may recall an earlier pictorial meme. Well I think it's time for another. Don't you?

[if you answered 'yes', please keep reading. if you answered 'no', you can bugger off then; see if I care. hmph.]

Anyway.

It goes a little like this.

  • Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
  • Using only the first page of results, pick one image.
  • Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.

It be a 3x3 mosaic.

The queries to respond to in such a pictorial manner are:
  1. Something that represents beauty for you.
  2. A love.
  3. An addiction.
  4. A favourite album or style of music.
  5. A place you spent your childhood.
  6. An enjoyable pastime.
  7. Your favourite season.
  8. A favourite animal.
  9. Somewhere on the planet you'd like to live or visit.
The pictures you choose can be as abstract as you like.


Mine looks like this (click on it for a bigger looksee).








1. Pure serenity., 2. Profundity. Mission365; Number One Hundred One., 3. Red Hot Poker, 4. "Being a Duchess is so tiring.... Zzzz" Duchie Day #12 - A Wallpaper, 5. Trigg Beach, 6. Mount-to-be-read, 7. Reaching out to touch Autumn's Gold, 8. Snow leopard in the snow, 9. Scenery, Ponza island


You can see my answers in the links, but I will explain 'Duchess' for the music question. At the moment my favourite album is the soundtrack to The Duchess. Quite unusual for me to indulge in classical music, but I find it quite emotive; very moving. (You can listen to it at that link too.)


I'll now tag the projectivist, kath, and the man. Create away!!!